Ingredients for amazing homemade mayo:
- 1 whole egg plus 3 egg yolks
- Tbls mustard
- Tbls vinegar
- Few spashes hot sauce
- Cup of oil: MCT and Olive Oil mixture
Here is an easy paleo meal you can whip up in less than 30 minutes. This meal is not 100% paleo, but it is pretty close. Two of the non-paleo items are Kerry Gold grass fed cheese to top the lettuce wraps, and grass fed Ghee that I cooked the free range chicken in.
Here’s all you need: a protien source; free range chicken, beef, lamb. Whatever veggies you have available will work for toppings. Add a sweat potato if you need some carbs. Top with bacon, grass fed cheese, homemade mayo, hot sauce.
- Cook free range chicken, venison or beef in grass feed butter
- Put a starchy tuber such as sweet potato in microwave for 5 min. Remove skin and cut into cubes when cooled slightly
- Cut up tomatoes or other veggies
- Use outer lettuce leaf as a wrap
- Top with homemade mayo, bacon, grass fed cheese or hot sauce